The NSCLL's address is 201 South Carson Street, Carson City, Nevada 89701.
- Parking: Free parking is available in the lot across from the Library on Stewart Street.
- Entering the Building: Please enter the building through the Carson Street (west) ground floor entrance. The Stewart Street entrance is now permanently closed.
- The Supreme Court Marshals will perform a security check on all visitors, and confirm that the visitor is here to use the Law Library for legal information, legal research, access to legal forms, or to use a conference room.
- Unvaccinated visitors to the Nevada Supreme Court building are required to wear an appropriate mask at all times while inside Court facilities.
- Entrance to the Nevada Supreme Court building is ONLY through the Carson Street (west) ground level entrance.
- A Marshal will perform a security check on all visitors and confirm that the visitors are here to use the Law Library for legal information/research, access to legal forms, or to make use of a conference room.
- ADA parking is only available in the Stewart Street parking lot. Disabled visitor's needing entrance from the Stewart Street side of the building should contact the Law Library by phone or email prior to their visit to make arrangements for accommodations for the security check.